Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Tinker








Shopping in Asia use to be really cheap, but over the years it has become like shopping in the U.S. I'm always on the hunt for a great bargain. I stumbled upon this really classy business purse in Myeong Dong and had to get it, especially since it was just $12 USD!! So many people complimented on it and asked where I bought it from. Everyone was shocked that it was so cheap! It's great for a work or interviews. I also purchased a smaller version in pink which is perfect for weekend outings. 

I also found these cute Tinker Bell earrings at a night stand for just $2 USD. The rings were a set in the underground subway, 3 together for $8 USD. It's unique in that it looks like two rings on the front but is just one connected in the back. I really love Korea and definitely want to go back. This shoot was taken inside the Ritz Carlton in Gangnam. 

I've been searching for a pair of Sam Edelmen flats for so long! Originally I saw it at Nordstroms, but it was over $100! Even though they were so comfortable, I was reluctant to spend so much on a pair of light colored flats. I knew they would get dirty and then each stain would just be a jab at my heart. So I waited and was pleasantly surprised when I found a pair at Off Sak's for just $32! 


Marshalls Top: $12.99
Forever 21 Leather Skirt: $8.80
Sam Edelmen Flats: $32
3 Gold Rings: $8
Tinkerbell Earrings: $2
Square Forever 21 Bracelet: $5.80
Purse: $12
Michael Kors Watch: $180


Photographed by Erica Lin

10 comments:

  1. hej Kelly !!!! nice bag and ear rings ...good find!!!!!
    by the way, my ring from H&M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so beautiful!! Thanks for your comment in my blog, would you like to follow each other?:)

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bag and earrings. Those are so cute. Hope you had a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so beautiful! I love your bag.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty and elegant. I love your cute flats :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is a really cute purse! and lovely photos, thanks for your comment!

    www.emmemablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty, classic outfit - and I love the touch of whimsy that your Tinkerbell earrings add :)
    xox,
    Cee
    www.cocoandvera.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you got some great bargains! I zoo need to go shopping in korea soon!!

    ReplyDelete