Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Spotted in line





Attempted to escape the summer heat and ended up freezing winter weather in SF this past weekend. I had packed all summer clothing because it was 100 degrees, totally not expecting SF to be THAT cold! This outfit was one of my warmer outfits. We decided to go to De Young Museum which is so big and beautiful. There's a Japanese Tea Garden outside as well as other marvelous architecture.

The versatility of this outfit allows you to dress it up for something special or dress it down for a casual chic look. I had been searching for a short and casual blazer for awhile and was pretty happy to find one that fit perfectly at the Citadel Outlet in LA. The shirt was a birthday gift from a friend who purchased it from Uniqlo in Taiwan. I was pleasantly surprised because I was not impressed with the grand opening of the Uniqlo in SF. The material is very soft and I love the sheer back; it's very unique.

Guess by Marciano Blazer: $50 (Org. $299)
Uniqlo Shirt: Gift
White Skinny Jeans: $24.99 from Q
BGBGeneration Heels: $27.99 from Ross
Forever 21 Clutch: $27.80
ANGL Necklace: $9.99
Michael Kors Watch: $180

Photographed by Charles Chen

8 comments:

  1. Super cute!! It is seriously so cold in SF! I take a lot of my photos there too and am always freezing my but off! :)

    xo, Connie

    www.connnietang.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blazer is gorgeous, I love how you paired it!
    xoxo
    G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this simple outfit, the red clutch is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such chic style, love the blazer!

    ReplyDelete