Monday, June 10, 2013

Soft Meadows





Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! I escaped to the SF again for an action packed weekend with my girlfriends who flew in from LA. We had a blast exploring the city and eating delicious food. I'm beginning to love SF more and more now, although it was a bit scary driving around for the first time. The streets are so steep, but the view and great food is definitely worth the trip!

I've been searching for a simple, yet sophisticated cami for awhile and was surprised to find it at H&M. The quality of the fabric is very soft and light. These pants are not only really comfortable, but also very fashionable. It looks very unique and can be worn casually or semi-formal with a blazer. They were having a 20% sale during Memorial weekend so needless to say, I purchased many items there. =) I listed the original prices of the items below just so there's no confusion.

These Aldo flats were on sale at the Outlet and I thought that since its a neutral color, it would go great with just about anything. They are perfect for work or just a casual walk around town. After breaking them in a bit, they became pretty comfortable and I wear them all the time now.

When I randomly strolled into the Icing store not expecting to find anything great (they had redecorated and it didn't even look like Icing anymore), I was shocked to find such a beautiful necklace. I was pretty torn paying $12.50 for something at Icing, but I think this is a piece of jewelry that would go with many outfits and adds a bit of elegance.


H&M Cami: $11.99
H&M Pants: $17.99
Aldo Flats: $25
Icing Necklace: $12.50
Rebecca Minkoff Purse: $330
Michael Kors Watch: $180
Forever 21 Wrap-Around Bracelet: $8.80

Photographed by Charles Chen



15 comments:

  1. definitely like all of the soft colors together. so pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love SF! One of my favorite cities in the world:)! I won't dare drive in the city though....too scary lol! Love your cami and printed pants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit!!

    http://miestilobasico.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pants look so fabulous on you, and what a pretty cami!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pant~

    the STYLE Fringe BLOG
    http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit sand cool you found some great things at great prices :)
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those skinnies! This is such a great femme, casual-chic look.

    Alex

    tovogueorbust.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely look! Amazing color combination and style!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these printed pants, you look so pretty!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog recently. Love this look!

    Xo, Amanda

    theamandakathryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete