Sunday, June 2, 2013

Royal Blue




                 


I'm soo excited with the results of these photos that were taken by my good friend Charles Chen. He is absolutely amazing and so talented! These were taken in the garden area behind his apartment in San Francisco. It was pretty nice to escape the heat in SF this weekend where it was nice 75 degrees. Had a wonderful time hanging out and exploring the city with great company. There's so many delicious restaurants to eat at and festivals to attend.

I am so grateful for my wonderful bestie who gave me this Rebecca Minkoff purse for my birthday this year. The royal blue is definitely a timeless classic. It easily matches with almost any outfit. I love how you can wear it as a crossbody or just off your shoulder. I've also been searching for these cat eye sunglasses for awhile and was so delighted to find them at my favorite Bloomingdales Outlet. They were originally $79 and on clearance for just $25! These scandals are just to die for. Aerosole makes the most comfortable shoes. It really feels like you're walking on air. The extra cushion gives you that comfort that is definitely needed for those long walks.

Forever 21 Top: $4.80
Forever 21 Shorts: $10.80
Rebecca Minkoff Purse: $330
Michael Kors Watch: $180
Aerosole Sandals: $25
Ralph Lauren Sunglasses: $25
Icing Necklace: $12


10 comments:

  1. very casual outfit but chic....the blue make the outfit pop

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely hun, the blue shaded outfit is so chic and summer perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look lovely! and your friend sure is talented! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely STUNNING! You look PHENOM! Hugs from Cali! xx The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the blue! def one of my favorite colors to wear! x

    & Pretty Things

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the all blue, you look so pretty!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww Kelly you look so pretty in these pictures! I love the blue combination. I bet you were turning a lot of heads during that photoshoot :)

    Christy
    Sunnywithasideof...

    PS. thanks so much for your loving and encouraging words during my last post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete