Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Ethereal








This was my first time visiting a castle! It was pretty amazing, took soo many pictures! It was also my first time visiting Napa Valley. It truly is so gorgeous and so peaceful. The weather was just perfect. Would love to just spend an entire weekend there someday.

After a year, I am still obsessed over these high low dresses. Not only do they look amazing, it adds a hint of elegance to a simple outfit. Just had to add a simple waist belt and the look was complete. I had originally seen these heels at the Black Market White House retail store and loved it, but they were $89! My friend advised that I wait until they're on sale so I put them back reluctantly. But when I stopped by an outlet I found them for just $19.99 a few months later! Always wait for a deal, everything eventually goes on sale. =P


Forever 21 Dress: $15.80
Black Market White House Heels: $19.99
Forever 21 Necklace: $6.80
Foreign Exchange Clutch: $30 BOGO Free
Chicks and Blocke Waist Belt: $5.99
MK Watch: $180

8 comments:

  1. beautiful! love the outfit !

    www.emmemablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very lovely outfit....gorgeous necklace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I refuse to let go of high and low! The outfit is really chic, and the location is breath taking!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit and gorgeous location!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful dress! Can't believe it's from F21. It flows so well. I wish it's still available. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great look! Love the necklace!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! These are amazing pictures!! This is also one of my favorite places in Napa! It's magical. I love your dress - I'm also a big fan of high low dresses as well, they just put an extra flare and touch of chic to an outfit :) Have a great weekend!

    xx,
    Christine
    www.thefashionpledge.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. perfect
    http://loving-evelyn.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete