Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Bold & Daring



I've lived the early years of my life trying to fit in and blend in with everyone. I've always been shy and quiet, but after college I became more independent and mature. Rather than dressing so conservatively in the usual black, brown, and grey outfits, I've become more bold with my fashion choices. These vibrant fuchsia pieces really speak toward my personality now. I've changed a lot over the years and have learned so much everyday. Every mistake made is a lesson learned. Living life to the fullest each day and never having regrets is how I want to live my life: full of passion, love, and happiness. Never let anyone crush your dreams or tell you can't have something. Strive to be your best and never settle for anything less than what you deserve in life.

I purchased this cardigan many years ago at Express, it was a very bright color that I've never worn before. It was on clearance because these bold bright colors weren't very fashionable a few years back. You definitely stand out when you're wearing this bright pink color. Pairing it with this bright blue pants is even more bold and daring. It screams "Look at me now!" haha =P

If you see anyone's pictures at the Palace of Fine Arts, don't be fooled into thinking it was a beautiful warm day. It is always sooo windy and cold here because its right next to the marina and the Golden Gate Bridge. It was actually freezing!! I went back again this past weekend and couldn't believe that it was even windier than before! However, it is such a beautiful place to visit in San Francisco. Disney created a miniature replica at California Adventure!


Forever 21 Top: $12.80
Forever 21 Pants: $11.99
Express Cardigan: $9.99
Sam Edelman Heels: $28
Ralph Lauren Sunglasses: $25
Steve Madden Purse: $34.99
Michael Kors Watch: $180
Kate Spade Bracelet: $33

5 comments:

  1. Thats so true, you shouldn't always listen and follow what others say and do!
    I really love your bag, stunning outfit!<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bold and vibrant colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is so bold and vibrant. Love the sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete