Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Blushing







 I had a wonderful birthday celebrating this past weekend. Loved spending some quality time with my closest friends. It was our first time at a Korean Spa and everyone really enjoyed how relaxing and clean it was. I brought facial masks and nose strips so we could all get a mini facial in the steam rooms. I absolutely love steam room, definitely want one built in my future house. They had a vast bathroom area which was perfect for getting ready with everyone. We went to the lounge at WP24 at the Ritz Carlton in downtown LA afterwards. The ambiance and view was absolutely fantastic.

I've been saving this dress for a special occasion, seemed very fitting to wear for my birthday. I didn't have a pair of heels that matched so I went shopping at my go to shoe shop, Bloomingdales Outlet in Livermore. They have a wide selection of shoes and always have fantastic deals. I was pretty excited to find these Vince Camuto. They're suede so that don't hurt as much. Love all the rhinestones!

Foreign Exchange Dress: $37.00
Vince Camuto Heels: Org $150 => Clearance $50
Forever 21 Earrings: $8.80

17 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! <3
    That dress is gorgeous!! You look soo stunning in it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday :)
    You look amazing ;)
    The bathing suits are from Bershka store! :P

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment :)
    You look really beautiful, love the dress!
    YuliConversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look absolutely stunning!! (: Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a great one!

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing mix of lace and nude, love this!

    Beauty, I invite you to my luisaviaroma giveaway with TWO WINNERS of Prada and Louboutin garments.
    EVERYBODY DESERVES HIGH FASION.

    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! Wow, you look really lovely, what a gorgeous dress! Thanks for stopping by, I am now following you and it would be great if you can follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look really beautiful, dear! xoxo

    http://yuliasi.blogspot.ru/
    love, Yulia

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are so beautiful! and happy birthday!

    xx Vanes

    thebloggerina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress looks amazing! I love it!
    and i'm glad you had a lovely birthday! happy belated birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super stunning and elegant !!!!! <33
    Followed

    Chic Swank

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, this dress is so beautiful and you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. looking wow, you have a nice smile. . Will be eagerly waiting for more.

    My Blog :- Nature Health Secrets

    And will love to hear from you. I am a new follower of yours on GFC and Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look beautiful, the colour matches you perfectly :)
    Regando mi cactus - NEW OUTFIT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice outfit ! so stylish !
    I'm following you now.

    xx

    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am LOVING the outfit!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete