Monday, March 18, 2013

Posh



I originally purchased these faux leather pants in attempt to make my catwoman Halloween costume, but I couldn't find a top. So now I just wear it in Vegas! This was the fifth time I've been to Vegas this year, but it never gets old. I really love this peplum top I purchased at Forever 21, I normally don't spend so much on a top but the quality of this one is really good and quite flattering.

Forever 21  Peplum Top: $17.80
Forever 21 Faux Leather Pants: $22.80
Forever 21 Bracelet: $5.80
Michael Kors Watch: $180

16 comments:

  1. I love leather leggings! And I've never been to Vegas! One day I will have to make it over there to have some fun :] Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So posh! Love this look girl! Peplum is my favorite and you styled it very well:)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look gorgeous, the top is wonderful!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to remember to check out Forever 21 for this peplum top as well!

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute top! I love the whole look. Hope you are having a blast in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the outfit, you look incredible
    http://loving-evelyn.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have such a lovely blog!

    I would greatly appreciate it if you can subscribe to my youtube channel?
    youtube

    i will also follow you on gfc :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. like the whole look...simple but chic

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the peplum, and it looks great with the leather!

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow everything looks more expensive than it is! Love the trousers :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the peplum and the leather pants. You look amazing!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! :D

    http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look fantastic in this entire look! And the flats make it a bit more cas (and I bet a ton more comfy!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the leather leggings - I desperately need a pair..!

    FJM
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. u look amazing in the faux leather pants, can't believe it's so cheap!!!

    http://petit-macaron.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete