Thursday, February 28, 2013

Sleek & Slick





I was so estatic when I found the only Bloomingdales Outlet at the Livermore Outlets in NorCal! I went on their grand opening and they had such amazing deals. Not only were the shoes all additional 25% off, but if you spend $50 you get $25 off! It looked like a hurricane went through the shoe section. After rummaging through all the mess, I was so surprised when I found these boots and the only ones left were in my size! So these boots were $48 after the 25% off, so I just purchased a piece of Godiva chocolate for $2 and got to use the $25 coupon!

We stayed at the Ritz Carlton in San Francisco  but we went out so much that we didn't have much time to explore the hotel. Would definitely like to go back and spend some more time in their lounge and admiring the great view.

H& M Blazer: $10 Clearance
Forever 21 Faux Leather Pants: $22.80
Ralph Lauren Boots: $23
Forever 21 Earrings: $4.80







2 comments:

  1. Love your Blazer! Great Outfit.

    Love Storm

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wear leather pants really, really well!

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete