Thursday, February 21, 2013

Golden Red Bridge



A few weekends ago, my best friends came to visit me after I moved up here. It was such a wonderful weekend exploring SF. Visiting the Golden Gate Bridge was definitely one of the highlights! Although it was quite windy, we were pretty lucky that it was a clear day. I specifically wore red jeans since we were going to the bridge =P I haven't had much time to do my nails lately, but made the effort to do it for this trip. Love doing the fade technique because its quick and simple, yet looks so nice! I absolutely love these earrings, but thought it was too pricey, but my friend surprised me and purchased them for me! I was so shocked and grateful <3 I wear them so often now and it matches with so many outfits. 

RD Style Sweater: $17.98 (Org. $75 at Nordstrom's Rack) 
Forever 21 Jeans: $24.80

6 comments: