Sunday, January 27, 2013

Lucky in Love






I feel so lucky and loved by everyone around me. Although, I am far far away from home now in a new city, I feel so extremely blessed to have all the support and love from my dearest friends and family. I've never had a surprise party thrown for me and was thoroughly thrilled when all my closest friends and family actually successfully executed a surprise going away party for me. I'm seriously so lucky to have so many life long friendships with so many people. Good thing I did a mini shoot that morning or else I would've probably looked like crap at the party!

I'm always reluctant to buy things for full price, but I just really loved this top at Forever 21. The color blocking with the mint makes a great top to wear throughout the seasons. It was a sheer coincidence that I wore the lucky four leaf clover Juicy necklace and heart earrings that day! The necklace and the boots are my sister's. She no longer wears the boots so she gave them to me. I like them because they're quite comfortable yet stylish.

Forever 21 Top: $18.80
Charlotte Russe Jeans: $15.99
Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C.: $195


Photographed by Alex Pai

2 comments:

  1. Your boots are super cute, they look so comfortable too! I quite like the tan handbag too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great striped sweater!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete