Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Up, up and away!




 









I finally went hot air ballooning! It's been on my bucket list for awhile now and I'm so glad I had the chance to go this time. I never realized what a beautiful place Temecula was until viewing it from up in the air. The mountains and lakes nearby add a great backdrop to the vast vineyards in the area. We had to wake up really early to catch the sunrise that morning, but it was totally worth it. If you look over the edge, it really seems like you're flying! Loved that there were 12 other hot air balloons also flying that day, looks great for photos!
I recently purchased these new purple jeans. At first they reminded me of scrubs, but if you pair it with the right top it looks pretty good. I was surprised that the top I found at Forever 21 was on clearance for so cheap! I love the pearls that they added on top of the lace, adds a bit of a elegance to the lace top. I love my new Aldo flats, they go great with almost anything! I also just recently purchased the Kate Spade bracelet at the Vegas Premium Outlet. I saw it a couple days ago at Nordstroms for $88! It goes great with the Michael Kors watch.

Top: Forever 21 $4.99 (Org. $17.99)
Jeans: Forever 21 $15.80
Flats: Aldo $34.99 (Org. $80)
Bracelet: Kate Spade $33 (Org. $88)
Watch: Michael Kors $180
Sunglasses: Dolce & Gabana $120
Earrings: Forever 21 $5.80
Ring: Juicy Couture (gift)


14 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! The picture with all the other hot air balloons in the sky looks so fun!! I want to experience riding in one before I die, hopefully I can arrange something in the future for me and my boyfriend as well!

    -Sarah
    The Weekend Diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow! Amazing photos! It must have been an awesome experience, I want to ride in one someday too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos!! I love your look too, the details are so fun!

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has actually always been one of my biggest dreams! So jealous!

    Alexandra xo

    tovogueorbust.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like fun! I want to try it someday!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing post dear! Looove these pics!
    Following you on Bloglovin dear, hope you'll follow me back! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg how fun! i have always wanted to go on hot air ballon ride! i love the second photo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love big rings and lacy tops--and the balloons look like an amazing ride!!

    Loving your blog,
    -Lauren at adorn la femme
    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.co

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this top and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! How fun is that?! I need to add air ballooning to my bucket list!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how fun! I've never been on a hot air balloon ride before, so jealous! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, how fun and what great pictures. I've never been in a hot air balloon - this look like a lot of fun. ;-)

    ReplyDelete