Sunday, November 18, 2012

Spotted







I found this purse at Nordstroms and initially purchased a mustard yellow color, even though I absolutely hate that color. I thought it would make a good Fall look and match with many outfits, but after keeping it for a week I just couldn't stand the color. So I decided to return it. But as I was returning it, I spotted this fushia/hot pink color. It really stood out and reminded me of the Kate Spade purse. On top of that, it was on clearance! I was so ecstatic! Got many compliments on it =) 

Top: TJMaxx $12.99
Shorts: Express $9.99
Heels: Cole Haan Outlet $89 (Org. $375)
Purse: Steve Madden $34.99 (Clearance at Nordstroms Org. $78)
Earrings: Forever 21 $4.80

9 comments:

  1. I love that red Steve Madden bag, I wanted one in mint and debated for a long time but didn't end up getting it!! Now I regret it!

    -Sarah
    The Weekend Diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god, I LOVE your shoes, they're just perfect!! And Steve Madden-stuff is always great, I bought some winter boots this year and totally adore them. :)

    I would be happy, if you would check out my blog! :)

    Xx, Saritschka.

    http://saritschka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit, would you like to follow each other?
    Come back soon to visit my: fashion blog!
    Vivi clothes giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing outfit and pictures!!
    You have a great blog, i'm following you now! :)
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing look :) love the bag and your top!
    xo, I
    http://elleestivana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete