Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Dotted







So I had recently purchased hot air-balloon vouchers from Sunrise Balloons in Temecula. I did not realize that they only operated during sunrise! So we had to wake up super early at 3am to get there at 5am! It was still dark when we all gathered up and they started filling the hot air-balloon. As we were starting to walk towards it, the operates received a call that there were some upwind turmoil that would cause the hot air-balloon to drop out of no where! So sadly our adventure was canceled. We were pretty bummed out, the only thing we got out of it was some pictures for this post. But the sunset was actually quite gorgeous that day on the vineyard.

I have recently become a big connoisseur of Michael Kors. First with his watches, then purses and now leather jackets! I absolutely love this royal purple purse. Its perfect for work and fits my SLR! =) Perfect for the fall.

I also love DOTS! I found these flats at the Aerosole outlet at Citadel Outlet (where I have been frequenting way too often because it's right next to my work) I saw a different design before when shopping at the Century City Mall, but they were kind of pricey and I didn't love the design. I have extremely sensitive feet so choosing comfortable shoes are essential. I really love Aerosole because they make very comfortable shoes with thick cushions at the soles like you're walking on air! Their designs are also not too shabby. I always look there first when I'm shopping for comfortable shoes.

Top: Forever 21 $17.80
Jeans: Q $24.99
Flats: Aerosoles $29.99
Purse: Michael Kors $248

27 comments:

  1. I love this polka dot mix!

    -Ezi

    ikintoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot air balloon ride sounds so romantic!! Your purse looks very classic and versatile.

    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad the balloon ride was canceled :( but hell, at least you got to see a breathtaking sunset. I too am a fan of MK (I have a giraffe printed tote myself) so I really like the wine colored tote. It's too pretty!

    P.S - good for you for not compromising on comfortable and stylish shoes. They look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute look! I really like how you matched the polka dots with your blouse and flats (subtle, especially since the prints are inverse!). And I agree about MK--especially that beyond gorgeous and classic bag. Your background is perfect too; chic and natural, just like your look. :)

    With love from San Francisco, California,
    Sabrina
    http://www.rougespark.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. such amazing place, and i like the polka dot top and flats! cool outfit!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute!

    www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your comment :)

    Nice top!

    http://voguesweetvogue.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my god... i honestly love your top... actually i love your entire ensemble... so simple yet so chic... this is the kind of style i want to achieve... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your look! great pics!


    http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous,
    kisses from,
    http://littlefashionwhitelies.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the polka dots, Michael Kors is also one of my favourite designers so am obviously crushing on your bag <3 following you now via Bloglovin...

    I also have a new facebook page, I would so appreciate if you wouldn't mind liking it.

    https://www.facebook.com/magicmagpie666

    Hope you have a lovely weekend
    http://monstermagpie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg the place is soo gorgeous! And you look fab, polka dots look good on literally everyone!

    New follower <3 <3
    Arwasblogpage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look amazing, and wow that place <3 love it!

    Lets follow each other via bloglovin? Would mean a lot to me <3

    www.fussylife.com

    xoxo
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am following you now via bloglovin.
    I look forward to reading your future posts :)
    STYLE DECORUM

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice photos! Really pretty

    x
    Emm
    Visit my blog SPIN DIZZY FALL
    http://spindizzyfall.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such gorgeous pictures! Lovely outfit too. :)

    xo Ashley
    http://www.ashnfash.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the photos.. they're really beautiful! and i'm in love with your bag. fell in love with michael kors because of the watch..now that i've already got the watch i wanted, i wanna have the bag too haha..

    thanks for visiting my blog btw. would u like to follow each other maybe? it would be great.
    let me know, i'll definitely follow u back ;)
    stay in touch

    love
    agnes

    www.singledoorsecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely love the dots! Especially your shoes - amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the double dose of dots!
    Bummer that your adventure had to be cancelled though...

    Natasha ~ TashaDelrae.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like your outfit a lot and the place looks beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. lovely blog! would you like to follow each other!!!
    xoxo
    http://hindsfashionstateofmind.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I like your pants, what a great shape and that blouse is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your flats rock! Your have a lovely blog by the way and I am a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Also make sure and enter my Shopbop giveaway for a chance to win a 100$ giftcard to spend on designer goods!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete