Thursday, July 5, 2012

Sprinkles









 Finally got the chance to visit Sprinkles in Beverly Hills! They opened a new ice cream store that sells red velvet ice cream and cones! I was most excited about the Sprinkles Vending Machine!! For $4 you can get your favorite cupcake 24/7! Check out how it works here. They're individually boxed. I was a bit concerned as to whether the color of my top and bottoms would be meshed together in the photos because they can look really similar under certain lighting. Under the sun, you can totally tell that the top is purple and the bottoms are blue. I bought this because I don't have many purple tops and I thought the purple would contrast better with my light skin. I absolutely love these blue shorts. I think blue has become my new favorite color. I love every shade of it!

Top: TJMaxx h.i.p. $12.99
Shorts w/belt: H&M $17.95
Heels: Mixx Shuz $28.99
Earrings: Forever 21 (3 sets of gold, sliver, and black) $6.80
Necklace: Foreign Exchange $14.00



No comments:

Post a Comment