Monday, July 2, 2012

Patriotic Pops










I was soooo excited when I found out that there was a machine that could bake ball-shaped cakes! I've always made cakepops the "old fashioned" way by mixing the frosting into the cake and rolling it into a ball. Not only was this a tedious process, but it also made the final product super sweet. I was a bit skeptical about how well the machine would work, but to my surprise it was extremely simple and only takes 4 minutes to bake!

Babycakes Cake Pop Maker: $29.99 Michaels (used 40% coupon= $18.00)

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Love your blog and your style, follow each other. I wait for you...
    www.atacadas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sooo cool! I want one badly!

    Check out the amazing Cathleen Jia giveaway on Daring Coco! Enter now!
    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww these are just so adorable!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete