Sunday, July 29, 2012

Mod Squared










To truly tell whether you love something is to walk away from it and see how much you miss it. I instantly gravitated towards these square bangles when I walked into Foreign Exchange. I've never seen anything like it and looks so modern and chic. I was very hesitant buying it for $17 and finally decided not to get it for now. But for the next few days I found myself searching for similar ones online and couldn't find anything. Finally, I decided to just got back and buy it. When I walked into the store I was overcome with joy when the sales lady informed that all the accessories were BOGO FREE!!!! I ended up buying the bangle along with a necklace. I also purchased the gold python envelope clutch along with an additional teal purse. I absolutely love Foreign Exchange's BOGO Free deals! 

Top: Fashion Q $12.00
Jeans: H&M $21.60 (used 20% coupon. Org $24.95)
Heels: Aldo $41 (Org $91) 
Clutch: Foreign Exchange $31 (BOGO Free in stores or $19.20 online) 
Bangle: Foreign Exchange $17 (BOGO Free in stores or $10.20 online) 
Earrings: Forever 21 $3.80


12 comments:

  1. This is such a cute outfit! I love everything about it - the mint jeans, the shoes, the accessories. You look great Kelly!

    Thanks so much for following my blog by the way! I hope you will stop by again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi kelly! :) you look uber cute! those H&M jeans are a steal! :) and i go thru the same deliberations with my purchases... except i wait to see how i feel after i walk out the door lol :)good think you waited tho! :)
    xoxo anhie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thx Anhie! Yah most of the time, if you can just wait a little you can get a better deal =)

      Delete
  3. LOVE those jeans...I don't really wear jeans but that color is so pretty ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bracelet is perfection! I love the shape. the whole outfit looks stunning!
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute style you have! Thanks for visiting my blog Design Parlor! Have a great day dear.
    -Ashley Cooper

    www.design-parlor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfit! I really like your shoes.
    I follow you, follow back?

    http://www.its-dash.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the mint jeans on you. Those shoes are amazing!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your visit to my blog! This outfit is so pretty! I love the soft color palette, and those shoes are so gorgeous. I'm your new follower. :)

    http://earnestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the mint jeans! :)

    www.rebekasbeautyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really REALLY LOVE the color on them jeans ! PERFECT ! btw great blog. Please stop by my blog 2 and let me know if you would like us to follow each other ??

    //
    www.trinebay.blogspot.com
    //

    ReplyDelete