Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Jewelry Box










  






I absolutely love my new jewelry box! It reminds me of the ones at J.Crew, Banana Republic, etc. where they hold their nicer jewelries. I always get so flustered when my necklaces get all tangled or if I can find them. This is the perfect way to organize them while not taking up too much space. It also looks really elegant.

Jewelry Box: TJMaxx $12.99
Orange Circle necklace: ANGL $12.99
Daisy Flower necklace: Ross $4.99
Coral and mint earrings: Forever 21 $4.80
Gold Chandelier earrings: Ross $4.99
Turquoise earrings: Forever 21 $4.80
Coral necklace: Forever 21 $10.80
Metallic necklace: The Limited $12.99
Gold Chandelier earrings with diamond rhinestones: Charlotte Russe $4.99
Gold Triangle necklace with green gems: Forever 21 $8.80


15 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comment on my blog dear!! I’m following you now, wait for you to follow back!
    If you want we can follow also on bloglovin, fashiolista, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I love your post, dear! <3
    Can we follow each via GFC? ;)

    sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, this box looks awesome and so does the jewelry! It looks way more expensive than it was!

    Hope you're having a great day! ;D

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's what I always go for =P

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh, such gorgeous jewelry! I love the necklaces.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great collection of jewelry - I totally love the turquoise and silver ones. So art deco! Greetings from Atlanta. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kelly, love your blog! I'm following you too, but not sure why my pic is not uploaded. Oh well. Anyway, have a great weekend!

    xo Jo

    http://whiterosesandcoffee.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow i would've thought those necklace were much more expensive!!
    I am a fashion designer. you can see my portfolio here! www.emmema.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this post and looove the jewelry!
    I'm your newest follower!
    http://methelittlenewbie.blogspot.ie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Love the jewelry box and the jewelry inside! Did you have to do an DIY to it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Nope didn't have to do a thing =)Can't wait to tell my friend about your DIY neckalces!

      Delete
  10. oooo, i love your necklases! It's amazing!

    xoxo, Nina

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so creative! Wow. Love your collection too.

    <3 Emi
    www.silverandlemon.com

    ReplyDelete