Monday, June 11, 2012

Tribal








Got dolled up for a fun girls night out this past weekend. We went to Edison, a nice lounge in downtown LA, after dinner at Bottega Louie. Its so much fun getting dressed up together. My friends' dogs, Astro & Jedi, wanted to be apart of the photoshoot. =P I really love how the trendy fashion styles at Foreign Exchange. I've been looking for a dress with a unique cut and was so excited I finally found one that looks good. I also love the contrast of the different fabrics used on this piece. I especially like how the angles accentuates curves. I paired this dress with the new tribal accessories I found at FE, which were BOGO free!!! There are so many triangles going on here.

Dress: Foreign Exchange: $23.40 (Org. $34) BOGO free! So its actually $11.70!
Necklace: Foreign Exchange $14 (Also BOGO, so I got the ring for free)
Triangle Black Ring: Foreign Exchange $9
Two Gold Rings: Forever 21 $3.80 for both
Heels: Calvin Klein $45

Photographed by Jessica Liu using Canon Rebel T3i




No comments:

Post a Comment