Monday, June 11, 2012

Thank You









I recently found a passion for scrapbooking and card-making after graduating and having a lot of time on my hands. I've always loved photos and never thought I'd have the time for scrap-booking and crafts, but now I'm so glad I get to enjoy creating all these unique crafts. To my luck, my friend Jackie is a professional at all this and so I would go over and make these with her =) For this thank you card, we decided to try out the embossing powder. After sprinkling on some embossing powder onto a design you've stamped, you use the embossing tool to heat it until it has melted. It has a pretty cool effect!

Box of 40 Cards: Michael's $5.49 (Org $9.99, used 50% coupon)
Embossing Heat Tool: $19.99 Michael's

Jackie's blog: http://jackieillustrates.blogspot.com
For more updates, follow her on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment