Friday, June 29, 2012

Sailboat Place Cards










I made these place cards for our nautical themed BBQ this weekend. They were pretty simple to make. I went to AAA to get maps and cut them out in 8 x 11. I folded the boats and then cut out triangle shaped pieces from scrapbook paper. I used tacky glue to attach the toothpick to the triangles and then wrote everyone's name on each one. Then I used another toothpick to poke a hole through the bottom of the middle tip of the boat to stick in the flags. Lastly, to attach the lifesavers I poked a hole through the side of the boat and insert the string with the lifesaver and tied a knot. Voila!

2 comments:

  1. These are awesome - especially the lifesavers! So cool, love it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog lovely. Have a lovely day
    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete