Monday, June 18, 2012

Mint Please









This weekend we celebrated my dearest friend's birthday in San Diego at the W Hotel. It is located in the Gaslamp District so it was a nice walking distance from many great restaurants and lounges. I loved the decor or their rooftop lounge, especially how the pillows matched my skinny jeans! I had been searching for these jeans for so long! I was so excited when I finally found a great pair at H&M for an awesome price!

Top:  Issi from TJMaxx $12.99
Spaghetti Strap: Forever 21 $2.80
Jeans: H&M $21.60 (used 20% coupon!! org. $24.95)
Heels: BCBG from Ross $29.99
Purse: Chanel $$$$

Photographed by Jessica Liu using Canon Rebel T3i

2 comments:

  1. this is suchhhh a pretty feminine look :) and which nail art are you talking about? the polka dot one? or another?

    hapatime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oupz I got confused, I posted it on my Pinterest. Too many of these to keep track of sometimes! haha..
      Here it is:
      http://pinterest.com/pin/76209418665007328/

      Delete