Friday, May 18, 2012

Tropical fruits








I've been anticipating these cute nail art sticks for so long and when I finally got them, I didn't have time to play with them because I had finals =( So of course the first thing I do after pulling an all-nighter writing my FINAL paper is paint my nails! =) You need a sharp x-acto knife to thinly slice the pieces off the sticks. Be patient, this may take some practice.

Steps:
1. Use scotch tape to line the skin next to your nails to avoid nail polish excess on your fingers.
2. Use a sponge to dab white nail polish on 2/3 of your nail.
3. Wait for the white nail polish to dry and then use a light green nail polish to dab half of the white portion.
4. Wait for that to dry and then use a dark green nail polish to dab the tips of your nails.
5. Use the nail polish brush to trace the edges of your nails to create a darker finish on the tips.
6. After it is all dry, use a clear coat and quickly stick on the fimo nailart.
7. Use a pair of tweezers to press down on the nailart to make sure it sticks.
8. Lastly use a clear top coat to seal everything.
Voila!

Fimo Nailart: For $8 you get 100 different designs! It'll last you a lifetime!


Photographed using Canon EOS 3Ti

No comments:

Post a Comment