Monday, May 28, 2012

The Ritz Carlton



So many people got married this weekend~! We attended a wedding at a beautiful oceanfront resort, Ritz Carlton in Laguna Niguel. I've visited this location once when I was young, but vaguely remember the gorgeous scenery. The ambiance of the wedding was just perfect with the romantic sunset. I had the perfect dress in mind when I found out the wedding was going to be at the Ritz. I purchased it last year at the Great Mall in San Jose at BCBG. It was on clearance and they only had  few left. I was lucky they had it in my size! I absolutely love the asymmetric v-line, makes it so unique! 

Dress: BCBG $40 (clearance, org. $198)
Necklace and Earring set: Jessica McClintock $19 (sale)
Clutch: Carnival Cruise line! haha $10
Ring: Forever 21 $5.80


1 comment:

  1. what a gorgeous ring! thank you so much for stopping by my blog ; ) we should follow each other!!

    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    SideSmile Style Blog

    ReplyDelete