Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A Bright Future







I'm soo happy that I finally graduated and obtained a Masters degree~!!! Went out shopping yesterday to buy this cute mint dress. I love this color and the material. It's so refreshing and bright. On top of all this, it was super cheap!! I was so excited when I found this purse last weekend in Oldtown Pasadena. I don't really have any really bright accessories or handbags so I thought this would be a great change. Its the perfect size for my big wallet too. I wasn't planning on wearing these two items together, so when I tried it on this morning I was surprised as to how well they go together!  I think I went on a mad shopping spree after I found out I passed my comprehensive exam, so I will definitely be posting a lot more soon. =)

Dress: Forever 21 $13.80
Purse: H&M $17.99
Necklace: Forever 21 $15.80
Ring: Forever 21 $4.80
Heels: Charlotte Rouse $4.99 (clearance)

9 comments:

  1. you are gorgeous! i love the colors in this post :)
    and with that body, you could pull of practically anything!

    xoxo,
    tiana of l'esthetique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you for such a flattering compliment

      Delete
  2. amazing dress! you're so cute ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your dress!!


    http://itsnotjustanotherfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love mint too :P congrats!!
    and the nail tutorial is actually Cutepolish 's channel on youtube :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh congrats on getting your Masters! :) this dress is such a beautiful and in season colour, and you wear it so well. thanks for following me too, I'm following you as well :)

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blue dress!
    :)
    Allison

    P.S. I'm having an INTERNATIONAL $75 Shopbop giveaway on my blog, so don't forget to enter! :)
    A's Fashion Files
    $75 Shopbop Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete