Sunday, April 1, 2012

Buttons down the back





Top: Forever 21 $10.80
Pants: Express
Heels: Calvin Klein $45 (sale)

I've been wanting to get these heels for so long but hesitated because of the price. I just kept waiting and waiting and one day they were finally on sale! I was so excited and happy that I waited. I was surprised as to how comfortable they are. They are so versatile and go with any outfit!
The top from Forever 21 comes in two different colors. The white one (pictured above) and a peach one. I really like the peach one too; contemplating buying the other one since it is so cheap! It can be worn with business as well as casual attire.

Photographed by Alex Pai using Canon Powershot s95

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's some great photography skills, who took those?

    ReplyDelete